Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Into A Painting







I was walking into the colorful rooms of the Tate museum in London with my boy, the vibe was calm and solemn; I was watching amazement the grotesque modern installation and the beautiful painting of Blake until my eyes fell upon a painting of Turner. I can't remember the name, ( maybe I didn't  even notice) but I was capture by that images that I planted in my brain and I can still remember:
there were a  boat into a storm hidden by the violet color of the waves in one quick jump I was into the turner painting.






Me and one of my friend it was my friend were crossing the sea floating in the air with the wind blowing in my hair and the sun shining in the sky; my mind was free and light-hearted.
our sailing-ship was racing with the seagull and gently caressing the blue Sardinian sea, when suddenly the weather changed,
a big grey cloud came above us and it started to rain  kept sailing it wasn't a good idea!!
the wind picked up and curried us far from the coast.
As soon as we turned a big wave came upon us and the ship flipped over throwing ourselves out, into the storm.
I couldn't see anything, the waves broke hardly on my face, I couldn't breathe  because of the water in my throat, I tried to swim and to cling to the boat but I had no more strength and I let me go, I really felt lost.










Suddenly someone picked me up by the life-jacket and brought me over the keel.. I started  coughing and I tried to open my eyes

                                                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment